CALDERCRUIX – THE MILL ESTATE
In factoring, sometimes common works relate to common pieces of land, fencing, footpaths, etc.
Aquila were invited by the residents of the Mill Estate to take over the management of their site from LPM (Now part of James Gibb).
WHAT HAPPENED AFTER AQUILA BEGAN MANAGING:
1. A very large contingency fund has been established, This is important as it had an impact on insurances (see below).
2. Insurances. The owners wer insuring a length of brick wall at the front of their estate at a cost of circa £1000 per annum. The wall had previously been hit by a skidding lorry and rebuilt for approximately £2,000. With the growth of their contingency fund, there is now enough money to pay for several rebuilds, so the wal is no longer insured for damage. It is self-insured. This resulted in an annual cost saving upwards of £1000.
3. Property owners who live on-site have been employed to cut and mow grass and tidy the site.
4. Walls have been repainted, as too have common fences.
5. New planting is planned for 2022 on-site.
6. Owners costs have been halved since employing Aquila Mamagement Services.
if you are looking to have your site managed cost effectively at a fraction of the price, then our land management scheme may be for you.