ETHICAL PROPERTY FACTORS:
Aquila Management Services were set up to end the old adversarial conflict between property owners and the property factor. Traditionally, property factors existed to manage the common maintenance and repair of multiple properties. This includes cleaning, maintenance, landscaping and repairs. They usually bill you throughout the year, often leaving you wondering where your money went.
Did You Know
Traditional Property Factors take a commission on your home insurances?
WHY ARE AQUILA DIFFERENT?
It’s very simple:
Aquila will carry out the following:
- We will serve notice on your existing property factor for you.
- Once notice is served, Aquila can help your group to form a co-operative, comprising all the owners in your communal property area. The co-operative will comprise of an operating committee i.e. chairperson, secretary, treasurer and we can assist you form a structured constitution.
- Aquila will operate a client money protected account on behalf of the owners thus safeguarding your funds and helping to manage the spread of costs effectively.
- Change new co-operative bank book to new co-operative bank account
- The co-operative will appoint Aquila as its official factor.
- Aquila will take instruction only from the co-operative (spending and management).
- Aquila will manage the following on behalf of your new committee:
- Electricity Bills,
- Communal Lighting,
- External Landscaping, Gardening and Planting,
- Site Security.
- Issuing letters, notices and quarterly statements.
Aquila works for a single transparent fee only, taking no commissions or uploads.
Aquila take no commission on your insurance policy. The industry standard is to take between 20% & 35% on your policy. We disagree with this and believe it removes impartiality because of the financial reward offered. Any incentives offered to Aquila will be returned to the committee bank account as a credit.
Your property will end up with a growing bank account and contingency fund which you manage. We find that such management allows money to be accrued and for improvements to be made i.e. new doors, re-carpeting, painting, etc.
With lowered factoring fees, self-employment amongst owners, removal of factoring commissions and your own growing bankbook, your co-operative will quickly reap the benefits of switching away from the traditional property factoring method.
The following are some of the sites Aquila currently manages.
DOWNLOAD DETAILS ON HOW TO SWAP FACTOR:
Sawapping Factor is easy. Download further details here. DOWNLOAD HERE